Mencari contoh Recount Text Pendek

Mencari Contoh Recount Text Pendek Tiket Bioskop

contoh recount text pendek - tiket bioskop
via awwgie.wordpress.com

Orientation

Last week I went to the theatre. It was the only theatre at my town.
I had 1 free ticket to watch a movie.
I had no idea about the movie I would like to watch and I did not know the schedule of that theatre. So that, I just wanted to come and see if there was any good movie.

Event

I parked my motorcycle at the parking area and I walked slowly at the hall of the theatre.
I took my ticket on my wallet and go to the information section to ask about how to use the ticket that day.
Unfortunately, I missed it. The ticket was already expired 2 days before.

Reorientation

I went home and I was very disappointed about that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Free Box Rainbow 3 Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com